Here are even more Thanksgiving/Black Friday app sales popping up on the App Store:
- Gameloft has a few more titles on sale than I mentioned yesterday — here’s the full list.
- Retro RPG Companions for iPad is down to $3.99.
- The official Peterson Birds of North America app is down to 30% off, at $9.99.
- Steam has started up its official holiday sale, featuring huge discounts on all kinds of downloadable games for the Mac. Portal 2 for just over $10 is a great place to start (if you don’t have it already), but there will be great games in there all week long.
- Boy, if you’ve ever wanted an EA Mobile game, now’s the time to buy it — almost all of the company’s games are down to 99 cents. Reckless Racing, Simcity Deluxe, and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit are standouts, but there’s a lot of good choices in there.
- Pangea Software is having a Black Friday 99 cents sale as well, with Enigmo 2 and Nanosaur 2 as two to check out.
- Tactical Soldier: Undead Rising is down to $1.99, and Heroes of Kalevala is that same price on iPad, only 99 cents on iPhone.
- Wayforward’s great Shantae: Risky’s Revenge is usually $4.99 with an in-app purchase, but this week it’s only a buck.
- Firemint’s titles are on sale, but I think we all already own those.
- Playfirst’s Hotel, Wedding, and Parking Dash titles are lowered to 99 cents on iPhone and $2.99 on the iPad.
- Dark Meadow is just a buck — highly recommended if you don’t have it yet and don’t mind some scares.
- Kairosoft’s Hot Springs Story and Pocket Academy are both down to just $1.99.
- Telltale has a whole bunch of iOS games on sale, including Puzzle Agent 1 and 2, and all of the Back to the Future, Hector: Badge of Carnage, and Tales of Monkey Island games for iPad. Each episode is $2.99, which could make for a fun Thanksgiving weekend if you buy the whole set.
- Spinlight Studio has a whole line of colorful childrens’ education apps, and all of them are on sale this weekend.
- All of the Sage Board games apps, including Tigris and Euphrates, Ra, and Puerto Rico, are on sale, from $1.99 to $4.99.
- Flickr HD is just 99 cents, which is the cheapest price the app has ever been.
And I think that’s all … for today (isn’t that enough?!). There’s really no need to fight store lines for video games when you can get all these great titles for pennies each on the App Store. Be sure to keep an eye on our Deals category for even more deals all weekend and holiday season long!
Thanksgiving app sales: More Gameloft titles, Dark Meadow, and Steam sale underway originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.